Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday December, 4th - Unrequitted love

  As a guy I cannot say this topic is something I think about to much in my daily life, but I do have just little experience with unrequited love. Love comes in many shapes and sizes, yes I know that you know that already, but it comes from literally almost anywhere. For me at this point in life I have not experienced a burning eternal desire to be with someone all the time, but I do have a eternal love for Philosophy. Whether you think that is unrequited love or not, I'm just going to role with it.
  Yes a unrequited love for Philosophy or the study of things or the study of everything that is life. That is the only thing I think about constantly twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week and the only thing worse than the endless loops of thought is that I could not prove or write what is in my head form day to day. It is an endless loop of questions for me sort of like when you try to go to bed and you cannot fall asleep because you're thinking of too many things at once, and it doesn't go away.
   It is very much an unrequited love for me, because no matter how much I love it, it stays flowing in my head forever. We cannot explain much of what we see and even more of what we don't, but people are so close minded, so inhabited in their own world. It is 7:00,time to wake up, 8:30, time to start school, 3:30, schools out, 4:15, get home watch a movie, 10:30 time to go to sleep, and boom! you are in your own little world creating constant loops of the same thing over and over until you are made to do something different.
  The fact is that I am not making any sense to you write now, but that is why my love for Philosophy is an unrequited love, and it is much more than a story on blog or one little loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment