Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Monday September, 30th - I'm wierded out

  As soon as I arrived, I could see something was out of place. The kitchen table was glued to the ceiling and the walls were taped together. How could I not notice this mess. I wanted to sit and think but the couch was nailed to the hard wood floor top down, and the chair was split perfectly into several pieces of wood that were now spread around the house. I decided to check upstairs for anything odd, but I was crazy for thinking I would find something normal. The stairs seemed solid, until I stepped onto them. The stairs tore into a hole below my ankles. I couldn't help but to stair into the hole with fright. I grabbed the wooden guard rails to try to pull myself away, but they disappeared before I had a grip. The hole now drug me downwards until my whole body was under and I was floating in darkness. The only thing I saw was darkness and the only thing I felt was chaos. Chaos grew closer almost as if it had become my friend, but some people don't understand chaos just like they might not understand this story, but you better piece your life together before chaos consumes you,

No comments:

Post a Comment