Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursady November, 13th - The Macabre Arts

 There are very few things In life that have the ability to literally scare me to tears, and this painting reminds me of one of those things. Hell is a thought of pure terror to me and it could not be more vivid in my mind. The images that appear are similar to this one but you will have to take it as it appears sense I could not ever find a way to put the scene of Hell in someone's mind as it appears to me. Hell is dark and non-escapable. Hell is pain million times worse than you could imagine, and it goes on forever. Imagine having your arm being pulled off by brute force and then living forever with that pain. Now magnify the pain by a million and add torture. Now really get a perspective on how long FOREVER really is., and you have a VERY SLIGHT perspective on how bad it could be.
Art by David Olere

No comments:

Post a Comment