Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wendsday August, 13th - Squirrel

  Their is something just off about a squirrel to me, so jumpy so hyper. Almost like they have something to hide. Maybe I am just a bit paranoid, but then again maybe they are. If you ever look at a squirrel do they ever have straight eye contact with you. If you can do that you are basically set for life. You could be like a ruler or king of squirrels, and high and mighty you may sit upon their branches and laugh at people walking by you. When these people point and stair at you simply do not make eye contact, and they will be the ones that are strange.
  The only question is how this family of mammal came to be so awkwardly annoying, and strange. What do they have to hide? Kind of like people in a way, always looking for something to do, places to be, things to have. I for one do not mind the resemblance of these two species. I find it amusing to think that there is an animal similar to me or anyone for that matter. Maybe squirrels could be like the new family pet replacing a dog or cat later in life. Like a sick show of Tom and Jerry some what. I wouldn't know which side people would be on.
  Would being king of squirrels bring riches to me? Maybe being the king they will bring me Walnuts filled with gold and gems. I would admire them and sit upon the tallest tree I could find, perhaps a Redwood, that would be nice. I will sit in the tallest tree and laugh at the humans walking buy.
  Humans are so jumpy and hyper almost like they have something to hide. Maybe we as squirrels are paranoid, but then again maybe humans are. We can never make eye contact with them they just look away. I wonder what they are hiding? I wonder if they think the same thing? For now ill sit in the tree and ponder these questions as we squirrels always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment