Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday August, 14th - Gross

  The first thing I expect from a refreshing soda drink is the burn of the caffeinated water hitting the back of my throat, but dare I call this acclaimed refreshing drink a soda. First off the smell of the soda is just nauseating. Like a bad off brand cereal that your friend has and you are forced to eat for breakfast. Also what is very enjoyable about a soda is the artwork on the bottle. I would go to the store just to admire the artwork masked on a soda bottle, but this soda does not have the same ability. This bottle, however, looks like is was drawn by a untalented person who ran out of ideas. As I pick up this bottle of mess, the side says "soda", nothing more nothing less.
  I sigh thinking that this time could be different. I lift the cold brim to my lips and poor the crippled taste of something wrong onto my taste buds. I had to drink something. It was after my sports practice and my throat was turning into sandpaper. The soda had little help to offer me unfortunately as I swallowed just a sip of its bland taste. The soda slithered down my throat uncomfortably. the drink sent a shiver down by spine. like a school bus with screeching brakes as it comes to a stop to pick you up in the morning. I made a pledge to never drink this soda again. Till this day I have never drank a bottle that plainly said "soda", on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment