Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday August, 28th - Outer Space, 2199


  Log #364 - Outer space 2199, Station of Leviathan – 11:30 PM.

    We still have not found out the cause of this disastrous Phenomenon. The Milky Way Galaxy is on the verge of collapsing and there are no scientific explanations on how this could of had happened. I'm Nora the head of the science and atmosphere department sense 364 days ago along with Mr. Hank who is behind me looking in a mirror again. Anyways, I have not found any conclusions on how we can save our galaxy from utter destruction. Hank do you have any ideas? “Maybe the galaxy is collapsing in on me sense I’m so gorgeous”, yeah Hank whatever floats your boat, sinks it. Travis is never any help to me or this project. I guess he doesn’t understand the gravity of this situation. As of now, Travis and I are of no help. We have ran out of ideas and cannot conclude that our galaxy will not collapse. The world will just have to wait for their sharp end. It is now 11:55 and I can see the sun expanding and brightening, we only have about five minutes world so be prepared. As for now this is Nora and Hank in outer space. Station of Leviathan January 1st 2200, log #364 signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment