Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday August, 26th - Concert

  I step into the waving and yelling crowd, feeling as if someone had set off a fire alarm in a preschool. The lights dim, pitch black falls upon the audience, and everyone goes silent. The lights flicker and there stood one of my favorite bands "The Strokes". A shiver goes down my spine when I hear their base player strum a note of the song "Reptillia". My head could of exploded when Julian Casablancas, lead singer, steps onto the stage.
  His voice stains the air with the lyrics. I feel my heart stop, everyone's hands sore into the air , and the base player does his solo. My eyes were wide open and I couldn't help the thought of raising my hand with the crowd. Everyone was jumping and screaming for more at the end. It felt like I won one million dollars only to have it stolen from me. My heart stepped back into my chest and the hundreds of hands that were in the air now sank into the crowd.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Google.com - The Strokes, Reptillia

No comments:

Post a Comment